Monday, March 31, 2014

Hi?

Errr... hi fellow Animal Jam peeps. c:
It's been a while, hasn't it? Like a month since my last post, and like seven months since I was last actually active? Well I'd just like to burst in here and say that in January this blog hit it's second birthday. So happy birthday to Animal Jam World! 8D
I am also going to try being *active* on here. Like, not supplying you with Daily Items, but just giving out glitches and my opinions on things and possibly a cool item every once and a while. Though this won't be what you call a 'update blog'. I will be making a "funny pictures" page too. (Now all I need is to gather some funny pictures up x3!) So, hi, again. :3

-- Jenny7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
- Don't bully, or be mean.
- Don't be inappropriate.
- Don't swear.
- Please don't ask the same question twice, because I read all comments but sometimes I don't have the time to answer at the moment.
- Don't spam.
- Stay on topic.