Thursday, November 3, 2016

I MADE IT! 8D

I suppose I should give a little context, yeah? Okay, well, we've got that Twists and Turns maze thing going on. And I, somehow, made it through. I only got one chest, but that's okay. I don't know why I'm so excited that I made it through- I guess I was expecting it to take a couple of hours for me to find my way through an Animal Jam maze.
Here's me, being ridiculously happy about this. Again, in my last post, I said I wouldn't be updating regularly. I'm not going to be, most likely, but I thought I'd drop another post in here saying that I had not, in fact, starved to death in the middle of a corn maze. :)
- Jenny7

2 comments:

  1. I just found this blog. Ooh! I'm gonna try and comment when I can. Your stuff is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Rules:
- Don't bully, or be mean.
- Don't be inappropriate.
- Don't swear.
- Please don't ask the same question twice, because I read all comments but sometimes I don't have the time to answer at the moment.
- Don't spam.
- Stay on topic.