Wednesday, November 9, 2016

How Rare Are These Items?

This is not a post about me finding out the rarity of items and helpfully telling you about what I've found out. Nooope, it's me asking anyone who is reading this blog to help me figure out the rarity of these items? Today when I was doing the daily spin, I got three presents.
Luck. SO MUCH LUCK.
And here's what I got:
From left to right: Rare Shutter Shades, Rare Cowboy Boots, Rare Polka Dot Tuxedo
I understand that they're Rare Monday items brought back from the dead thanks to the daily spin. But does anybody know how these would rank on a scale of 1-10 rarity? 1 rarity being something basic like a good ol' Necklace and 10 being something insane like gloves before they were brought back (I seriously doubt these are that rare). Thanks in advance! <3
- Jenny7

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. maybe 3 or 4ish? Those are like the collector items that you can trade for something cool if you have a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Rules:
- Don't bully, or be mean.
- Don't be inappropriate.
- Don't swear.
- Please don't ask the same question twice, because I read all comments but sometimes I don't have the time to answer at the moment.
- Don't spam.
- Stay on topic.