Monday, April 9, 2018

I'm Not Dead

HEY Y'ALL
Yeah, so, I'm not dead! I haven't been on this blog in so long, or on Animal Jam, really. It's so weird, comparing it from what it used to be to what it is now. I first found out about Animal Jam in late 2010, when I was seven. Hence the "7" on the end of my name. I'm fifteen now, and not so interested in Animal Jam anymore, but it's still fun to revisit it occasionally. I stop in maybe once every six months to see what's up, but I can hardly keep track of all the updates anymore.

Okay, so I just checked to see how long this blog has been up. This has been here since 2012. Six years. That's insane. I used to have a ton of posts on here (with terrible grammar and spelling, courtesy of younger me), but I deleted them all, which was a super bad move on my part.

However, I can pitch you a few fun photos from way back when, so I'm going to do that. I doubt anyone reads this anymore, but this will also be a convenient way for me to look at these photos without having to go to the photo thing and pick "From this blog" and all that fancy stuff.

I'm guessing this was when lei necklaces first came out. "When did that happen?" You ask, hoping for an answer from me. I have no idea. Look at an Animal Jam blog that has its stuff together.

This blog used to be called Animal Jam Brook, hence the "AJB". I'm guessing this was 2012-2013?

It also went by a couple different names. Animal Jam Bounce, Animal Jam Skip, etc, before I decided on Animal Jam World. Somebody already has a blog named Animal Jam World. I kinda stole the name. Please don't blame nine-year-old me too harshly.

Another banner!

Snazzy.

MORE BANNERS.

Did you need, perhaps, another banner?

Oh. I guess it also went by Animal Jam Soul. The more you know!

Watch out for... PHANTOMS, Y'ALL!

Need some more banners?

Thanks.

We've got regular banners, we've got Halloween-themed banners, heck, we've even got Christmas-themed banners!

Stop on down by Jenny7's Banner Emporium today! Guest-starring me learning how to cut different animals out and paste them onto a background!

This was not a good look.

Finally, we're Animal Jam World. But I wish I hadn't tried to paint snow.


sTORIES

We've even got Valentine's Day themed banners.

Would you like a poorly-made Saint Patrick's day banner? No? Too late.

Here, take this other banner!

DANG IT, JUST TAKE MY BANNERS. PLEASE.

Zombie attack.

Mood.

Haha, I am a comic genius!

BANNERNJGGJSNERSENNS


A Jammer Central thing that I thought was funny.

I tell this one on a regular basis. Thanks, Crunchy Aliencloud.

I also use this one on a regular basis.

This was volume 68 of the Jamaa Journal. I don't like the new format. Does it even say the volume number on the new ones?

So, there you go! That's some old stuff from the blog. 
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
- Don't bully, or be mean.
- Don't be inappropriate.
- Don't swear.
- Please don't ask the same question twice, because I read all comments but sometimes I don't have the time to answer at the moment.
- Don't spam.
- Stay on topic.