Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Poll

Today I added an new poll to the blog. It's about Adopting on Animal Jam. By 'adopting' I mean like, going to the Pillow Room (which is where most adoptions take place) and pretending to adopt a kid or kids and be their parent. I don't see anything wrong with this, as it is all for fun, but I'm just wondering about other people's opinions on this. Though people sometimes adopt because they are 'dating' other Jammers and want to get a kid. Then, to me, it's definitely not alright. State your thoughts in the comments below or in the poll! :3

-- Jenny7
P. S. I kind of feel like I'm talking to myself. Is anyone out there?

1 comment:

  1. I think it is alright, even if they are "dating" another jammer and want kids. It is their choice. It might be a bad choice but they can choose ps i am animaljam44614 i really need a spike color!

    ReplyDelete

Rules:
- Don't bully, or be mean.
- Don't be inappropriate.
- Don't swear.
- Please don't ask the same question twice, because I read all comments but sometimes I don't have the time to answer at the moment.
- Don't spam.
- Stay on topic.