Saturday, April 4, 2015

Whaaaat...

I saw someone type THIS in Sarepia Forest:
Anyone have the first clue of what on earth this guy was trying to say? Is it some fancy word for like, fluffy paws or something? xD It just looks like gibberish to me! I looked "Cydrodillic" up, and no definition came up from google. I also looked up "Dtaminis" and... nothing. I guess they were trying to invent new words? Or, again, they maybe just be speaking gibberish... I also saw someone type "she flicks her tassel". Uh, a tassel is "a tuft of loosely hanging threads, cords, or other material knotted at one end and attached for decoration to home furnishings, clothing, or other items" according to google. I'm confused.
-- Jenny7

3 comments:

  1. IT IS CALLED ROLE PLAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaat...? xD That doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe it's Latin...? I have no idea.

    I hope to see you on AJ again soon, Jenny! I haven't seen you in so long :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaat...? xD That doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe it's Latin...? I have no idea.

    I hope to see you on AJ again soon, Jenny! I haven't seen you in so long :(

    ReplyDelete

Rules:
- Don't bully, or be mean.
- Don't be inappropriate.
- Don't swear.
- Please don't ask the same question twice, because I read all comments but sometimes I don't have the time to answer at the moment.
- Don't spam.
- Stay on topic.